baby

Friday, May 22, 2009

A change of heart

As the months go by, and our due date gets closer I realize how much we still have left to do! The nursery is my main priority these days but shifting my stuff into chris' closet and clearing out Ethan's room is a much bigger task than I anticipated. We bought his bedding a few months ago but while trying to be all the fun little accesories for it we've realized that NOTHING goes with it. We don't want our poor soon to only know what a turtle looks like!


So as always we have changed our minds and picked out new bedding and theme for our little guy:


This one still has turtles in it but also has other sea animals too. Plus I think it has a lot more color to it. They sell it at Babies R Us (hint hint hehehe), so at least we have a place to buy all of it now, where as with the Turtle Bay collection it was discontinued so we had a horrible time finding it all.

No comments: