baby

Friday, November 6, 2009

5 question Friday

Stealing another one from Jenni.... :P

My Little Life

1. What is your dream job?

Being an RN. I dropped out of the program a few years ago when I got pregnant the 1st time and thought I couldn't handle the speciality I chose, and have regretted it ever since. Now I will be going back in January and deciding if I want to do L&D or Peds!

2. What song could you play over and over?
Rascal Flatts- God bless the broken road...LOVE that song!!

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?
I'm a texter 100%!

4. What is your must have beauty product?
Lip gloss....even if I have no make-up on I will def be wearing lip gloss.

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
This is a toughie...I was never a big M.J. fan (I know I know) but I'd prob say the one with the video of him in egypt (???? blanking on the name)...sorry!

No comments: