baby

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ethan's 1st Birthday Bonanza!

I can't believe in 2.5 weeks my little peanut is gonna be a 1 year old!!! ::tears flowing::

Cause he is spoiled rotten, and his momma loves him to the moon and back we're throwing a HUGE birthday for him. I agree that I am going overboard, but your first born only turns one once right???

Here's what we got so far:
Jungle Crawl thats 45 feet long!!!
Ball pit for the little ones...and Daddy lol
I <3 this cake SO much...but I don't think we're gonna find anyone to make it like this so I may be going basic on it. Me and DH are still figuring this one out.
The invites I made :) So proud of myself! Thanks Lisa P for help on the wording! DH loved it but needed to "tweek" it aka be a man and pretend like he did something to help make it lol. 

We ordered these plates(and napkins) from Oriental Trading Co:

And ordered this stuff from OTC for the goody bags:
 Bags:
Animals:
Bubbles:

We're still looking for a few more items to put in the goody bags cause the bags we got we're HUGE. I just hate filling them with crap that will annoy parents.

All that's left now is the ballons, food, and cake!

Can't wait for the big day to get here and celebrate our little man! I'll make sure to post pics of the party after we recover :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Very cute theme to go with, and you definitely outdid yourself..but its worth it!!

=)