baby

Monday, October 26, 2009

A love like this

I know it sounds corny but I am amazed at how much I love my son.

He's been nothing short of a fussy pain in the rear the past three days. I haven't slept very well at all and am so frustrated that I can't figure out what's wrong with him. Like tonight, I tried keeping him up, feeding him a little extra and he still cried for an hour and a half for no apparent reason. It's midnight and he just now stopped crying! But after he stopped crying I hopped onto my computer to look at pics and browsed my delivery photos. Then I started crying!! Going back to the day he was born brought back all these wonderful and happy feelings.

He's the best thing to ever happen to me, and I am so thankful to have him in my life. After the loss of our two angel babies looking at what a miracle he is makes me melt inside. It takes ever scream and temper tantrum he throws so worth every single minute. I wouldn't change a thing, he could scream for days on end and I'd still be on cloud nine...granted I hoped he doesn't!!!!

No comments: