baby

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The sleep god's answered my prayers!

After hearing all my girlfriends talk about how their newborns- babies basically the same age as E- and how they are sleeping 4+ hours a night, I started questioning what was wrong with my little guy. I know that every baby is different but his sleep was actually starting to get WORSE! We were up every 2-3 hours still and he was over 6 weeks old. Finally I told Chris we needed to put him back in bed with us cause that was when he slept best- when he slept in his little snuggle nest next to me.

Low and behold it worked like a charm! Last night he slept 7 hours straight- after screaming for 3 hours prior but that's another story, and the night before that was almost 6 hours! I know we're gonna pay the price for this when it comes time to move him to his own crib in a few weeks but for now I'll take the risk in exchange of a few extra hours of sleep :P

No comments: