baby

Sunday, December 13, 2009

#44 Complete- Join MOMS club on South Hill

This one I completed a while ago but AGAIN never got around to posting. Man, I am such a slacker these days!!

About a month after we moved to WA I started getting very depressed and bitter about being here "alone" and having to leave my friends. I knew Chris was getting fed up with my attitude and I knew for myself I needed to make an attempt and liking the place. I looked into MOMS club and after chatting with their "MVP" I joined immediately! The ladies in the group are fantastic and sooo sweet! I couldn't have asked for a better group of MOMS. They all welcomed me with open arms and made me feel very comfortable at the gatherings.

I was going quite often before E got sick and then our trip to AZ so now that we're back and settled I am hoping to catch up with them all. For any mommies out there that are reading this I strongly suggest joining a group if you can!

No comments: