baby

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Christmas/ Birthday shopping continues....

December in this household is like a toliet. The money just goes in circles down the drain. To give you an idea of what I am talking about here's a little list...

Birthday:
Chris' Dad- 4th
Chris' Sister in Law- 15th
Chris-18th
Chris' older brother- 18th
Chris' oldest sister- 19th .....(yes their parent's were obviously very busy during one month each year!)
My Dad-25th
My Dad's twin-25th....(REALLY sucks to be my dad!)

Christmas:
Me
Chris
Ethan
My Mom
My Dad
C Dad
C Mom
C Brother
C SIL
C Niece
C Nephew
C Nephew
C Nephew
C Sister
C Little Sister
C Grandma
C Uncle
Makayla
Baby- to- be Blake
Uncle Jack

Thats a total of 27 presents plus we adopted a little boy to buy presents for as well! And we only have one income right now...sucky huh? Thankfully everyone know's we don't have much to give right now and we just do our best to get what we can. I am SO happy Ethan is too little to remember this x-mas cause he's getting PJ's and like 2 or 3 toys from us and "Santa". Not really what I imagined by kid's first Christmas to be like but he's loved more than anything in the world and that's all that really matters.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Anne- I totally wouldn't feel bad, We did the same for T- He has no idea right now. We got him 2-3 toys and honestly he didn't even start playing with them until he was 1, sooo.. Don;t feel bad at all.. give em some wrapping paper and he will be in heaven, T loved the krinkly noises it made.