baby

Saturday, May 29, 2010

They turned out SO good!

While we were in AZ we had our pictures done by the amazing Shelly at Ivy Studio Photography! She ROCKS! Enough said :) I knew she was an amazing photographer from the pics I saw from some of my friends but I was still so pleasantly surprised when we did our viewing session.

I am not easy to photograph these days-still WAY to self-conscious. And although I knew she did great work, I was really nervous about how I would look.

I can honestly say that I don't think I look too much like a hippo in the pics haha. Theres only oh so much you can do with lighting and editing and point blank, I didn't lose the weight like I planned but regardless the pics are beautiful. Here are a few of my fav's and I'll be sure to post more when I get my CD :) YAY!!






No comments: