baby

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Thank goodness this week's over!

It has just been one of THOSE weeks!

We returned from AZ on Monday at noon, and I swear hit the ground running!! As soon as we got home at 1 I started feeding E lunch so he could nap and at 1:30 I got a call from an Adult Family Home I met with before we left and they HIRED me..WOO HOO! Then I put the monster down for a nap. Did ALL the laundry from our trip, sorted Ethan's birthday presents (promise I'll post about that this week), cleaned out the suitcases, breathed (lol), then ate dinner, got ready for class and left for school. I'm tired just typing it haha.

The next day I started my training for work. Great facility, nice residents, overall looks like a nice place to be. I really hope this works! We've got plans that require us to be saving money big time and I need to do my part with it as well.

Wednesday was a mini-family fair day. Me, DH, E, SIL, and her friends daughter treked to the fair for some good food and animal time. The kids LOVED the petting zoo. E was especially into the sheep...and the fence haha. He kept banging on the fence yelling and drew quite the crowd laughing at how cute he was :) It started pouring so we took the kiddos home and the BOTH fell asleep in the car...score! Then it was time to shower and class again.

Thursday was supposed to be a relaxing day but more running around, doing errands, etc.

Friday E went back to daycare (ugh another post will be about how unhappy I am with them!) so mommy could finish some errands, study and get ready for another day of training.

Saturday I had my Dementia test which I'm pretty sure I bombed. It was SO much harder than I anticipated but worse case scenario I do a re-take :/ Then we went to D's 2nd birthday party, some shopping with the g/c Paw-Paw bought E, then home for dinner/bed and mommy to go to a Brown Bag Party ;D. I came home to DH making dinner for me while we watched some FB games then bedtime for the grown-ups!

Sunday I thought I could breathe for a bit but I was wrong. I woke up feeling sick again, so I napped as much as I could, then cleaned, and off to work.

Hoping this week is a bit easier lol...

No comments: