baby

Thursday, September 30, 2010

21 things you didn't know about me

Gotta love Lisa P and her blog posts! Another great one to check out and that I am stealing :P Hehehee

1. I'm 4'10 which legally makes me a midget

2. Yes I have implants, judge if you must, but I did it to make myself feel better not for a man. But they don't look fake :D (not sure if thats good or bad lol)

3. My mom took me to the Phillipines when I was a few months old and left me there with my aunt. I didn't come back to the states til I was 1. To this day I don't know the WHOLE story.

4. My FAVORITE movie of all time is Bad Boys 2. I could watch that all day long and laugh and laugh and laugh!

5. Me and Chris have broken up between 10-12 times. Again, judge if you must. We we're young, made stupid mistakes, and learned from them.

6. I have been pregnant 3 times. I'm a mommy to one beautiful, rambunctious baby big boy, and 2 angels in heaven that mommy misses more than words can describe.

7. My bed is my haven and I am a WITCH about it. I buy super soft sheets, like 1000 thread count when I can, and have 5-6 pillows just for myself :P Just try and steal one in the middle of the night and see what happens lol.

8. I make piles of things around the house. Drives DH up a wall. But I sort through mail and make a pile, gather E's toys and make a pile, gather up all my crap and make a pile....you get the picture.

9. I am the youngest of 3 girls. I have two half sisters from my dad's first marriage. There is a 10 year and 7 year age difference.

10. I am currently studying to be an RN. This is my SECOND time in school :/ I got to the very last pre-req in AZ and freaked out and quit :( Now that we have E I am more motivated that I imagined to power through it and graduate.

11. I am a work-a-holic. I used to do 60-70 hour work weeks before I got pregnant with Ethan. Once he was born I cried and cried when DH said it was time to get back to work. I eased myself in and worked one day a week. Now I am back up to working 40-50 hours a week. Thankfully I get to bring him with some hours.

12. I'm a spoiled brat. I like nice things, and I am not going to care what people think about it. Unfortunately my parents bought me basically anything I wanted when I was younger and the habit stuck. I work(ed) very hard to buy the things I want and thankfully have a hubby that will entertain my shopping habit...most days ;P

13. Along with #12 I am a purse whore and own close to 25 bags. Most of them being Coach.

14. I lived in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL til I was 18. Moved to AZ and lived there til I was 25. Now we are in WA. Although I like it here, I miss my life in AZ.

15. My friends in AZ are about as close to family as you can get without the blood. I love them just as much as I love my sisters. They've seen it ALL. The good, the bad, and the ugly....and still are my friends lol.

16. I waited til I was 19 to lose my "v" card. And it was to DH...

17. I had a cheerleading scholarship in college. I only lasted my freshman year before it became too much physically.

18. Highschool was hell. I hated it. I don't ever want to go back and loathe thinking about it.

19. I am terrified of being THAT mom and/or having THAT kid. Although I am pretty sure I will end up being both cause E has a habit of knowing my fears and publicly humiliating me.

20. Weight is my biggest battle. I have struggled my whole life. Now that I have E it seems like it is harder than it ever has been but one day I WILL lose it.

21. Being a mother to Ethan is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. It has been a long and rough road but looking at the sweet face every day makes it all worth while. He is the reason I am here.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I swear you blog hates me...lol! I have tried so many times to get it on my "subscription list" and for some reason your updates never show up- so I have to remeber to come and check it!

I'll keep trying!

One day...One day...