baby

Friday, October 1, 2010

Ethan's 1st day of toddler Pre-School

E has been in daycare off and on for about 2 months. We enrolled him at Kindercare and at first he seemed to really like it but as of late he cries and cries the whole day. Not OK in my book, so I started searching for something that wasn't too time consuming. I really only wanted him there half day 3 days a week for the social aspect and to give me some "mommy time".

I found a local learning center that fit perfectly for us! E was to go to the toddler preschool room 3 days a week for 3 hours each day and I was still playing less than what I paid for 1 day at Kindercare! SWEET!!

They feed him breakfast, do circle time, play outdoors at least once a day, and do lunch.

Me and DH got him ready for his first day of school and I couldn't believe what a little man he looked like with his back pack.

Daddy insisted he have a hot wheel backpack
Ready and waiting to take off!!
 And I'm off....
 Walking with dada to the car. Oh how big he's getting!!
 Just after pick-up. He LOVED it :)
I just love when he wears the back-pack! Hehehe

No comments: