baby

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9- A picture of your friends

I like this one :) But at the same time it makes me so sad.

I have the world's BEST friends. They're like family to me and I couldn't imagine my life without them. Two of my BFF's in AZ have been through so much with me, and I am so grateful they are in my life. They fit so perfectly in my life cause they're my "go-to" people for different things/reasons...so it works out quite nicely :) Plus we're in the same group of friends so it makes life easier lol.

Sonja has been one of my closest friends since basically I moved to AZ. She started dating her DH around the same time I started dating mine and that's how our story began :) Ever since then our lives have been pretty in-sync...her's less dramatic of course haha. She got engaged....then I got engaged...she got married...I got married...she got pregnant...a few days later I found I was. That's when the craziness happened. It wasn't enough that our friendship was so tied together, that our in-utero children were even more so connected. It was nuts! Once one baby did one thing, within a week the other would mimic. Sonja went into pre-term labor at about 28 weeks, then I did at 29 weeks (both weekends these incidences happened were of course the weekends of our baby showers!). I gave birth Sept 4th, Sonja did on the 5th. And to this day they still do things one after another...love it!

 A week before we both found out we we're pregnant!
Two weeks before the babies we're born!

Then there is my dear Sheena. We became friends a few years ago but weren't super close like me and Sonja. When I got pregnant something clicked and we "chatted" daily. She listened to my complaints, gave advice, support, eased my mind when I was a nervous wreck...you name it and she was there! Total lifesaver, and no idea how I would've kept sane without her. She is now preggo herself and I can't wait to meet baby Alli!

Here's one of the group of girls:
 Sheena, Sonja (baby Makayla), Laura (baby Blake), me (baby Ethan)
 Mommies and their babies (we found out baby Alli was coming a few days prior!)
And the daddy's (and uncle Ethan lol)


I have made some wonderful friends in WA that have made the move here so much easier, but apparently I'm not as camera happy anymore cause I don't have any pics of us :( YIKES! 

No comments: