baby

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 3:Your first love

Oh boy.

Yeah well I'm LAME and didn't really have a lot of "experience" in the guy department when I was in HS. I wasn't allowed to date til I was 16 and even if I was I was so frickin' shy I don't think I would've. I dated a few guys my last two years but nothing significant.

College came and I met DH. Hate at first sight is the best way to describe it. He moved to WA my freshman year and that's when we started talking. When he moved back, it all went pretty fast. The roller coaster of our love began in March 2004. Like most things in our relationship I knew I loved him first. Then we broke-up (one of a zillion times) and that's when he realized it. We've had our moments but the love is real. I can't say I wouldn't change anything cause there are DEFIANTLY things I would've done differently or not have done at all that affect(ed) our relationship but when I look back, it made us who we are today. And man am I glad we got all the BS out of our system when we were younger. That crap WILL NOT fly with me these days.

During my adulthood there were severe crushes, little flings that usually fizzled out cause DH wanted me back, and I really only believe there was "one close call" that could've competed with DH but I knew better. My heart knew better....he's always been the one <3

No comments: