baby

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Challenge Catch-up! Day's 6,7, AND 8!

Yikes I am so behind on this :(

But I DO have an excuse...worked 16 hour overnights Friday and Saturday and a normal 8 on Sunday THEN got super sick Monday with a 102.5 fever. Soooo I wasn't just being lazy I swear!

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

This was taken when Ethan was about 7 months old. I LOVE his big, wet, slobbery kisses. He wakes up every morning and grabs my ears and lays a big one on me. No matter WHAT is happening at that moment, those kisses make every tear, every struggle, every pain in my rear worth while.




Day 7-Favorite movies
I love movies. Me and DH watch them all the time...at home that is. See there's this cute thing called a baby that prevents us from leaving the house at the same time (alone that is lol). Date night is few and far between these days but we're ok with that. Here are just a few of my favorites:




I'm sure there are more but at this moment I can't think of them :P

Day 8-A place you've traveled to
While nannying in AZ I got the pleasure of traveling with families (or without if they had to leave me and the kids there :D ) on their summer vacations. And each year it was the same place! Cornado Beach in CA. I just love it there. It's so pretty, peaceful, and just plain relaxing. For the life of me I can't find any of my pics anywhere but here are some pictures of the beach area that I basically would spend the whole week. One year we even stayed on the hotel on the beach...HEAVEN!




No comments: