baby

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Fashions

I figured it'd be a nice change to throw another post in there that wasn't part of the 30 Day Challenge :)

I don't know why but ever year when Fall comes around I feel the need to add something Leopard print into my wardrobe lol. Weird huh? Now I'm not one of those crazy women who dresses head to toe in animal print. EWWW gross is all I gotta say! But I feel a dash here and there is acceptable (right?!?!). I used to be SO fashion savvy back in the day and now I dress like a total mom. It's sad people, really really sad.

I recently decided that I want to get back to my fashion savvy self. I may be bigger but I can still rock it! So last week I bought this:


And tonight I bought this :) :

The robe is a little much I know but no one is gonna see it other than DH :P And I saw one like it months ago on Khloe and Kourtney take Miami and wanted one so bad lol!

So what do you think? Am I stuck a few years back with the Leopard print accessories? What are YOUR fall fashion favorites?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ummmm LOVE the leopard print!! Good choices ;)

Cassia said...

I LOVE the robe! So hot!