baby

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Have you ever felt..

...just DONE with the situation your in at the moment?

Cause thats EXACTLY how I feel now. Done, overwhelmed, are ready to get the hell outta here!!! I wish I could explain more but due to certain circumstances I can't :/ But those that know me IRL can always e-mail me for their daily drama delite :P

On another note, I am working like a mad man and hoping we can save a good chunk of money for any future plans we may have (moving, baby, etc). As much as I miss E and DH I know we need this right now. Plus my class is over in a month so I'll gain an extra night back (the other night will go to adding another work day).

Halloween is around the corner and I can't wait to dress E up for his 1st real Halloween celebration! Last year he was still too tiny to do anything all though we did dress him up. This year's costume is WAY cute (and a surprise!) and I can't wait til everyone see's him!!

1 comment:

Mayra said...

I sometimes feel like that. and like running to the nearest airport and flying off. lol

I'm sure when ever everything settles everything will eb abck to normal, so hang in there!

I can't wait for halloween! athough i haven't pickd a costume for my kiddo yet. =(