baby

Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1: Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts


My name is Ann, and I am 26 years old. I have a wonderful DH that drives me CRAZY, but I love him dearly. We have an AMAZING one year old that I love more than I ever thought I could love somebody. Currently I am finishing my courses to apply to Nursing School, and just got done with the C.N.A. program and will be done with the Phlebotomy program in a few weeks. Right now, I am working as a CNA at an Adult Family Home and while I REALLY like the place, Geriatrics just isn't for me in the long run. But for now I am more than happy to learn my skills there. I hope to one day work in a hospital either in L&D or Pediatrics :)


15 Interesting Facts:

1. I'm 4'10 which legally makes me a midget

2. Yes I have implants, judge if you must, but I did it to make myself feel better not for a man. But they don't look fake :D (not sure if thats good or bad lol)

3. Me and Chris have broken up between 10-12 times. Again, judge if you must. We we're young, made stupid mistakes, and learned from them.

4. I have been pregnant 3 times. I'm a mommy to one beautiful, rambunctious baby big boy, and 2 angels in heaven that mommy misses more than words can describe.

5. Ann isn't my first name. If you don't know then I'm not tellin' :P

6. I make piles of things around the house. Drives DH up a wall. But I sort through mail and make a pile, gather E's toys and make a pile, gather up all my crap and make a pile....you get the picture.

7. I am the youngest of 3 girls. I have two half sisters from my dad's first marriage. There is a 10 year and 7 year age difference.

8. I am currently studying to be an RN. This is my SECOND time in school :/ I got to the very last pre-req in AZ and freaked out and quit :( Now that we have E I am more motivated that I imagined to power through it and graduate.

9. I am a work-a-holic. I used to do 60-70 hour work weeks before I got pregnant with Ethan. Once he was born I cried and cried when DH said it was time to get back to work. I eased myself in and worked one day a week. Now I am back up to working 40-50 hours a week. Thankfully I get to bring him with some hours.

10. I'm a spoiled brat. I like nice things, and I am not going to care what people think about it. Unfortunately my parents bought me basically anything I wanted when I was younger and the habit stuck. I work(ed) very hard to buy the things I want and thankfully have a hubby that will entertain my shopping habit...most days ;P

11. Along with #12 I am a purse whore and own close to 25 bags. Most of them being Coach.

12. I waited til I was 19 to lose my "v" card. And it was to DH...

13. I had a cheerleading scholarship in college. I only lasted my freshman year before it became too much physically.

14. I am terrified of being THAT mom and/or having THAT kid. Although I am pretty sure I will end up being both cause E has a habit of knowing my fears and publicly humiliating me.

15. Weight is my biggest battle. I have struggled my whole life. Now that I have E it seems like it is harder than it ever has been but one day I WILL lose it.

No comments: