baby

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Mullet is GONE!!!

If you know/have seen E in real life you know that his hair is um interesting lol. It's normal on top but the back it's still patchy and then has these spots that are SUPER long. Like mullet long. Uh NOT ok in my book! My in-laws protested and I gave in for a while about not cutting it but the day me and Chris got Ethan ready for his 1st day of Pre-School we both looked at each other and were like " So cut his hair this week???" lol. 

I mean he's ADORABLE no matter what (so I'm biased eh), but come on look at this :
Before

As soon as she started cutting the locks in the back I started bawling my eyes out and had to walk away lol.



He was such a good boy though! We gave him a wrapped sucker to distract him at first and he just played with it giggling then figured out how to unwrap it so we let him eat it and he didn't cry until the sucker was gone and then he was DONE...no more sitting still for him but she was thankfully pretty much done :)


Here's the finished product:

I must say he looks pretty darn handsome to me :D