baby

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Day Challenge Catch-up! Day's 28,29 AND 30!

Last Catch-up and we're done!!!


Day 28-Something that stresses you out
MONEY!!! There's just not enough of it for my liking lol. J/k...but for real money is my biggest worry right now. I want so many things to be accomplished and a majority of those need money to get done. School, moving into a new house, new photography equipment, Ethan's needs, etc. You get the idea. But all I can do is work my tail off and save. First thing on our list is to move within the next 6 weeks!!! 




Day 29-3 Wishes
I wish to move into our own place again
I wish to have some true family quality time
I wish to finish my degree...at a normal pace
I wish that DH finishes his degree
I wish the DH gets the recognition he deserves at work and isn't being drug along like I secretly fear they're doing
I wish my little man would stop growing up
I wish I could keep all my pets
I wish I would book some clients that aren't my friends (although I appreciate them greatly!!!)




Day 30-a picture
The current weather situation in WA :)

No comments: