baby

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I took the plunge!

For those that know me IRL, you know that since E turned one I have been "considering" adding another baby to the bunch :) As the weeks went by my consideration turned into "I WANT ONE!!!" lol. I honestly didn't think I would get baby fever this early. But now I am aching so much to have another little itty bitty baby :(

I adore E. He's more world and as much as I want another baby it freaks me out to think that I won't have as much time for him. Plus, I know mentally and financially we're just not ready for another baby. DH said a while ago that we could try when E turns 3. THREE?? Really?! I can't wait that long. I'll got nuts waiting that long.

Soooo....

After reading Lisa's confession I decided to get the guts to approach DH about re-visiting the baby subject. Last week while E was in Pre-School we decided to have some alone time and do lunch. While chatting I got super serious and asked if we could discuss some things :). He laughed and agreed and I laid it ALL out to him. I told him how I felt, how much I wanted to add to our family and asked if we could save enough money (we need to expect I will be on bedrest again at 6 months), I lose the weight I need to (I'm just not healthy right now and I know it), and get a few other things in order if would could start trying mid/late next year....and he said YES!!! 

I was shocked it was that easy. I think secretly he's been thinking about it too. He keeps making comments about how big E is getting and gets so sad when he realizes his little baby isn't so little anymore. Now, there is a lot of things I gotta do to make this happen but at least now I have some pretty heavy motivation to get it going!! Thanks Lisa for giving me the motivation to suck it up and put it out there :D