baby

Friday, June 19, 2009

27 week Doctor Appointment

All went well yesterday at the OB. We have a few concerns but of course they are dealing with me-not him! BP was 142/72 so slightly elevated like in the beginning, and I gained 7.5 lbs in 3 weeks! YIKES! I know for a fact about 6 of those pounds came from the last week and the doctor is sure that is it water weight not calories. Kind of comforting but not really. She wants me to start just sitting in the pool a few times a week and see if that helps eliminate the swelling. So off to the pool I shall go!

Here's for the funny part. Each visit they measure my belly to make sure his growth is on track. The # of centimeters it is should be equal to the # of weeks I am in the pregnancy. Even when they do an ultrasound and show he's measuring big on there he is ALWAYS on track for the belly measurement. Not this week....He decided to grow a whole 2 centimeters bigger this time!! They said he's now measuring for 29 weeks!!! I think we've got a big boy on our hands....

No comments: