baby

Thursday, June 11, 2009

3D Ultrasound Pics

I must say we have the cutest baby out there ;) At least that's my opinion haha. Today we had our fun 3D ultrasound and me being the bright person that I am thought it would be a good idea to get him all hyper since he usually isn't very active during the day. WRONG! About two days ago he flipped over so he wasn't breech anymore and I've been able to feel him move a lot more than usual. But I still wanted to be safe than sorry since this ultrasound was supposed to be a one shot deal and ate a full breakfast, drank apple juice on my way to the appointment then took a few sips of a coffee right before they started. Needless to say my little man was compeltely cracked out during our session and would not sit still the whole 30 minutes we were there!!!

As soon as we started the lady said he was in a great position and moving around, then two seconds later he turned over and gave us his bottom!! She couldn't catch him for the life of her. He was rolling over, playing with his feet and hands AND cord- which by the way scared mommy half to death! Then half way through he did a nice big flip and went breech. It was basically downhill from there cause although he was slowing his movement down a bit more they couldn't get very many good shots.

The lady was super nice though and said I could come back at 30 weeks and do another session for FREE. Woo hoo! Sounds good to me ;)

So here are some pics of our crazy little guy:






No comments: