baby

Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby Shower- June 20th

One of my best girlfriends- Sonja Mandalfino- threw me a baby shower on June 20th!
It was a wonderful event and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful friend. Although none of mine or Chris' family could be there, obviously, it was great having such close friends of mine being there for me on my special day. We played games, snacked on food, and had some yummy cake! We can't forget the great gifts that everyone bought for Ethan- he is one lucky little man!!

Here are some pics from the day:

The sign that was outside



Me and My lovely host- Sonja

Sheena, Me and Sonja

Me with all the wonderful gifts everyone gave us

Please excuse how I look in these- I got very nervous for some reason and started getting hot flashes pretty bad! Haha! It was such a great day and I thank everyone who came from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: