baby

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My little man is 5 months old!

I can't believe how fast time is flying :(

It feels like just yesterday he was born! He turned 5 months on the 4th, and I swear every single day he seems bigger and bigger to me. He's sitting up on his own now and doesn't lean on the backs of his highchair or stroller anymore. We put him in the seat of a shopping cart yesterday and he LOVED it! He looked like such a big boy too. The whole thing is very exciting but at the same time makes me wish it would slow down. I feel like if I blink I'm going to miss something.

I realized that I haven't posted any of his well check stats, so this weekend my goal is to upload is monthly pics and stats!

2 comments:

Jen said...

They do grow up too fast! My son is 21months but it feels like it was just yesterday that we were rushing to the hospital to hav ehim.

I found you on The Product Review Place and am now following you. Would you please follow in return?

http://bzzagentreviews.blogspot.com/

Nice Blog, I look forward to reading more.

Ann Armenta said...

Thanks! Following you too now :)