baby

Monday, February 22, 2010

Nuby Review


These are my new favorite bottles! Since E was 3 weeks old we have been using Dr.Browns, mostly recently using Playtex drop-ins during outings, but within the last month he has really showed an interest in feeding himself. He grabs the bottles, twists all around, and really makes feedings very difficult cause as motivated as he is he just can't hold it by himself for too long. 

While I was at Babies R Us last week I saw these bottles and thought I had to give them a try! And I LOVE them! E can hold the bottles pretty well- we're still working on it when he's sitting up but he's got it mastered when he's in the reclining position. The teething nubs are so handy right now since he's had a hard time with that the past few weeks as well.

I defiantly give it two thumbs up!

No comments: