baby

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My rollie pollie


My little man can now roll over tummy to back and back to tummy! He started tummy to back when he was about 2 months old and then showed no interest at all on working back to tummy until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. All of a sudden on Thursday (1/28/10) he rolled over and hasn't stopped!! This kid is a maniac now :) He rolls all over the place and even when you hold him he tries to roll away from you LMAO.

It's so cute but at the same time makes me wanna cry cause my baby is getting so big :( Soon he'll be crawling and then walking and the next thing you know I'll be sitting outside his pre-school door bawling my eyes out!

Here's another recent pic of him (...and how crazy he is)
He's gotton so big that when I go to wash his back in the bath he just kneels and holds onto the whale's tale (I am obviously very careful with this cause he can now "jump out"). He think's it's the funniest thing ever!

No comments: