baby

Monday, April 5, 2010

I passed my tests!!

So after hours upon hours of studying...and NO sleep...I got two of my big nursing exams out of the way! WOO HOO!

I took my Nursing Delegation and Fundamentals test, which are two that are required in order to do a lot of the procedures we do in my facility. Now I can apply for my Nursing Assistant license as well :) I know it's not a huge step but it's SOMETHING and that means a lot to mean. I worked really hard and stressed so much over these tests and was able to achieve a 99% and 94%. It really gives me hope that I can do nursing school and be a good mom to E. I worry so much that he will be effected by my trying to get back into school that I keep putting off, and I'm tired of wasting time. The sooner I do these courses the sooner I can complete part of my dream!

No comments: