baby

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week 1 results!!

I am done with week 1 of my crunch time diet...and lost 6 lbs! I know that it's probably a majority water weight and I don't expect to see these results every time I weigh in the next three weeks, but it was nice to see a loss for once!

I must say that it has been SO FRICKIN' hard to keep myself in check with my food habits. I never did realize how poorly I ate til I cut out so many of the bad things in my diet. It's no wonder why I haven't lost anything in 7 months (so depressing I know!). All I can do now is keep my eye on the prize and continue to keep up with the healthy habits :). I have cut almost all processed foods and refined sugars out of my diet...but I do slip at times so I try not to do it more than once during the week. No sodas at all, I've switched to Perrier lime water if I need that fizzy sensation, if I need a choc. fix I try and eat a protein bar or one of those Atkins candies (I used those when I dropped 40 lbs a few years ago and it helped SO much!!), and I am doing sit up every night as well. Hopefully tomorrow I can go back to the gym since I wont be working until Friday this week!

Stay tuned til next weekend for my next weigh in....and wish me luck PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Good luck Ann! I am so proud of you so far. I can't wait to see you in three weeks. You are such a beautiful woman and an amazing friend I will be your cheerleader if u need anything just call.