baby

Friday, January 15, 2010

#28 IN PROGRESS-Take Nursing Assistant Classes to become PCT and take WA State Board Exam

I am so proud of myself that I sent in my application for the Nursing Assistant course out here. I know it doesn't seem like a big step but to me it's HUGE!

It means so many things for me, for us really. Once I am accepted, a lot of things change. Ethan will most likely get a nanny or go into daycare for some part of the day. Which is something I am so nervous about. He's never really been without me and we are now working on easing him into the transition by leaving him with daddy a few times a week while I either work or do my own thing. He seems to be doing somewhat ok with it. Although there have been times where he's just cried and cried until I come home :( My poor munchkin!

Anyhow, the wait is about 4 months but I'm hoping they accept me sooner!!! I'm really excited about this!!

No comments: