baby

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#30 IN PROGRESS- Read 10 new books

I started this one about a month ago and it must've slipped my mind to blog about it!!!

I am totally guilty of being sucked into the twilight craze :/ I held off for a VERY long time, but a few weeks ago my sister kept going on and on about how awesome the series was that I just had to give it a whirl.



And I fell MADLY in love with the whole crazy plot and movies. I'm talking obsessed people!! I stayed up until 5am one night/day trying to finish a book cause I just couldn't let go. And I had a 4 mo old who was going thru their "wakeful" period. Not a good idea if you ask me!!! But worth it at the time :) lol.

Out of all the books, Eclipse was my favorite! I liked the thought behind Breaking Dawn, but there was too much in one book, and everything seemed to be too hokey. I can't wait to see the next two movies.

Currently Twilight is on replay in our room....

2 comments:

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Those books were great. I borrowed Twilight from my sister. I am ashamed to admit I dumped half a gallon of milk down the sink to get myself to Walmart in the middle of the night to get the rest of the series.

New follower from PR place. Come and visit me!

misadventuresofmomof3.me

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these books!!!!!