baby

Monday, January 25, 2010

First step towards seperation...

For me and E..not me and DH just so you know lol!

Today I dropped E off at the daycare at gym for the first time :( Now I know that doesn't sound like a whole lot to most, but to us that's HUGE! We've never been separated more than 4 hours MAX, and hes never been left with anyone other than family members (mainly Chris' mom watches him). So this was pretty scary for me. He's been going through these phases on and off the last month or so of not wanting anyone but me- even staying up WAY past his bedtime just so I am the last face he sees at night. Cute huh???

But to my surprise, he did great :D About 45 min into my workout a little boy was brought in by his parents and apparently freaked out big time and just screamed and screamed. Which of course scared my little guy to pieces so he started crying. But the attendent there said if the little boy wasn't freaking out Ethan would've been just fine.

That's a huge weight lifted of my shoulders. So we will try again tomorrow or Wednesday!

No comments: