baby

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pain, pain, go away...

...please don't ever come back to play!


I swear this pain will never go away. It's like one toothache goes away and then another comes...and then the vicious cycle starts all over again :(

About 2.5 weeks ago I had a tooth pulled cause the previous dentist botched it and basically the tooth was a goner :( It was a back molar so I didn't really care at that point. Then a week later the pain was still there so I went back to the dentist and they said it was just healing. The following week the tooth was still hurting when I went in for my check-up and I had them "look" and again was told it was STILL healing. That was a Tuesday, but Thursday night I wanted to take a knife to my gums and relieve the pain/pressure. I was able to see another dentist at 7am on Friday where he confirmed it was Dry Socket...something I asked about at the 1st visit!

Now it is Tuesday and my lower back molar is hurting :( It started shortly after I got some relief on Friday from the Dry Socket but we couldn't tell if it was stress from the other tooth or what. So now I will have to get my happy a** up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and go see the 2nd dentist who misdiagnosed me and hope that they don't mess this tooth up!

Oh and tomorrow will be my first night alone at my new job so I am praying they can do it right the first time!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Vicodin is yur best friend!