baby

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tag it Tuesday

I am a little late in the day for this but hopefully that's ok :)

Adventures of a military family of 8 started this game that I think is pretty cool! The general idea is that you add your name to a spreadsheet and "Tag" the blogs above you and they tag you back. You can check out their blog for more details but here are the rules:


The Rules to playing "Tag, you're it" are simple:
  • add your information to the spreadsheet 
  • "Tag" everyone else above you on the list
  • Check back regularly to "Tag" new friends below you
  • "Tag" back everyone who has "Tagged" you
  • One thing I do have to bring up, PLEASE be kind and do not erase or change peoples information, I occasionally have time to look & fix url's but not often lately :(

Here is the spreadsheet!

Have fun with it!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Tag! I think we need more players, haha. Thanks for the comment, I am following you as well. Congratulations on your new job and good luck on your exams!

Jen
www.reviewretreat.com

Mayra said...

Just tagged you. =D

Newest follower. =D

Mayra said...

Tag! =D

I am your newest follower. =)

Kati Aileen said...

Tag you're it.